- Work collaboratively with the finance leader in three business units responsible (Malls, Hotel, and Apartments) to highlight the significance of closely observing and reviewing how business plans operate out.
- Prepare combined and consolidated reports for senior management consumption, providing insightful insights.
- Conduct due diligence and feasibility studies for ongoing and new projects, assessing their financial viability.
- Lead the implementation of new systems and upgrade current systems to enhance financial reporting and analysis capabilities.
- Drive project improvements for developing and maintaining financial dashboards, specifically utilizing Power BI.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- Min. 3 years of experience as Finance Manager in property business focusing on financial analysis, planning, and reporting within a corporate finance environment
- Strong understanding of financial statements, consolidation techniques, and reporting standards
- Preferred experience in conducting due diligence and feasibility studies for complex projects
- Proficient in implementing financial systems (ERP) such as Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, etc. including upgrading existing systems
- Advanced skills in using Power BI or similar business intelligence tools
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and strategic thinking abilities
- Proficient in both writing and speaking in English
- Willing to be placed at ASG Tower – North Jakarta